Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I am looking for an entrepreneur

you see, I have many ideas floating around this head of mine and some of those ideas are for businesses. I have large and small ideas for online, conceptual, and real product oriented ideas.

The problem I'm facing, if you could call it a problem, is that I have no desire to move these ideas off the drawing board and into action. Yes, that is why I will always be poor and work for someone else but the facts remain. I need someone who either has experience in a small business and wants another challenge or I need someone who wants to try it out and take that risk.

Now, mind you, I have no money. I am simply an ideas person. The financing and general business concept will be up to you. Respond if you want but also know that I will NOT being sharing my ideas until you gain my trust and/or i have a patent.

so, entrepreneur wanted!!

No comments: